Bit-O-Heaven COVID-19 Restrictions and Policies
Bit-O-Heaven COVID-19 Restrictions and Policies
Effective October 2020
At Bit-O-Heaven (“BOH”), your safety, health, and comfort are of most importance to us. We are closely monitoring orders and guidance from local and state governments and are adjusting our operation to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review the following restrictions and modified policies that we have implemented.
Restrictions. All accommodations and amenities are currently open with the following restrictions:
• Face masks and social distancing of at least 6 feet are required upon entry to ANY of our buildings.
• Face masks must be worn over the nose and mouth.
• Maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distance from all individuals who are not members of your immediate household at all times, indoors and outdoors.
• Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
• Stay home if you feel sick, are displaying any symptoms of the COVID-19, or suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19.
• Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
• If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and then immediately throw the tissue away. If you don’t have a tissue, please use your elbow to cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces you touch regularly.
Modified Policies. To ensure the safety of our residents and employee, we have modified some of our policies:
• Arrival - Residents who have already filled out and signed all pertinent forms necessary for check-in online will only need to visit our office to pay and pick up a welcome packet. In some circumstances, our hosts will hand out welcome packets when they help park you. If you wish to forego any office check-in, you are more than welcometo call the office for your balance, drop your check in drop box, and receive your receipt in your mailbox. Those residents who have not signed forms online will be required to sign the forms at our community office.
• Departure – Residents are more than welcome to call the office to check out and drop any remaining balance due (check or money order) in the office drop box, located to the right of the north hall entrance door. A receipt can be emailed to you once payment has been received.
• After Hours Check-In - If you are checking in after hours and need our assistance to enter the community, please call 956-472-6418 and our on-duty host will most certainly assist you. Once you are settled in, we ask that you call and/or visit the community office on the next business day to officially check in. The number will be posted at both entrances and should only be used for initial entry to the community. A list of hosts, activity director, emergency numbers and office member’s phone numbers will be provided to you in the welcome packet you receive.
• Quarantine Upon Arrival - We ask that all residents self-quarantine for a minimum of 2 weeks upon arrival. During this time, please do not enter any BOH buildings and please keep a minimum of 6 feet social distance from all other residents who are not members of your home. If you choose to take a COVID-19 test after your arrival and present the negative results to BOH, you may forgo the mandatory 2-week self-quarantine. If you require special circumstances because you don’t have access to a shower, please let management know. Please bring 2 weeks’ worth of clothing or arrange for someone outside of your household to pick up and do any laundry during your mandatory 2-week self-quarantine, as you will not be able to access the laundry facilities. Additionally, please plan ahead by ensuring your television and cable are working.
• Package Pick Up - ALL packages will be picked up at the rear door of the office by the North laundry, where there is a sign that says “Package Pickup”. Please ring the doorbell if no one is there and have your pickup slip ready.
• Office Business – Residents will now be greeted by a receptionist at the front door of the office. The receptionist will either direct you to an available office employee or they will give you a light up coaster (like at most restaurants), that will light up when someone is available to assist you. Masks MUST be worn when entering ANY of our BOH buildings including the office—no exceptions. Social distancing is also required in all buildings, including the office.
• Bathhouse and Laundry Facilities - Our restroom and laundry buildings remain open during normal business hours and are maintained with enhanced cleaning and sterilization practices. Use of these facilities is at the discretion of residents. It is required that guests social distance at least 6 feet while in these buildings. Our restrooms are fully equipped with antimicrobial soap for your use.
• Common Areas and Amenities - We have enhanced the cleaning frequency of common areas and thoroughly sanitize all surfaces with an EPA-registered cleaning agent. We also offer hand sanitizer and hand washing stations at all common areas and amenities.
• Activities – We will make every effort to have as many events as we can this season, while following state and local guidelines for safety. Our event schedule is set to begin October 31st, 2020, but may be cancelled at any time. More specific details on upcoming events will be announced as the time draws near. Stay tuned.
• Deposit Refund & Rollover Policy for 2020-2021 Season ONLY - All RV deposits for the 2020-21 Season at BOH will be 100% fully refundable up to 24 hours before reservation date. Residents who do not contact the community office up to 24 hours before reservation date or no-shows will be cancelled without a refund. Rollovers to the 2021-2022 season will be allowed for 2020-21 season deposits ONLY.
• Early Departure Refund Policy for 2020-2021 Season ONLY - Any request for refunds of remaining balance paid, due to a necessary early departure for the 2020-21 season at BOH will be honored on or before the 5th day of the month. If you are departing after the 5th of the month, you will NOT be refunded for that month, but will be refunded for any month thereafter that is already paid for.
Residents are asked to support and adhere to the safety protocols required by Bit-O-Heaven, Hidalgo County, Texas, and the CDC. Management will not be policing everyone outside of our buildings and we ask that you please respect each other’s boundaries and beliefs. Residents assume and accept all known and unknown risks of exposure to COVID-19 while on BOH Property. Anyone who chooses not to follow these guidelines is asked to postpone their visit until a time when these guidelines are lifted.
These rules may be adjusted over time, as we will continue to (and we ask you to) follow and stay up to date on the current Hidalgo County Texas Orders at: https://www.hidalgocounty.us/coronavirusupdates and any responses from the Office of the Texas Governor at https://gov.texas.gov/coronavirus.
We believe it is challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most. We value your trust and will continue to work hard to provide you with a clean, healthy, and enjoyable experience. Please contact us at (956) 464-5191 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have.
By signing below, I affirm that I have read, understand, and agree to comply with Bit-O-Heaven’s COVID-19 Restrictions and Policies. I also assume any and all risks associated in participating in any activities or events on Bit-O-Heaven’s premises.
Signature Date: October 18, 2021
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Bit-O-Heaven COVID-19 Restrictions and Policies
Agree & Sign